Hello I am a student trying to printout of my excel sheet but just selected items in my excel sheet in a4 size paper. So please tell me how can I do it?
Related Windows Problems:
- Facing Error during importing Excel Sheet into MS Word 2007 in Windows Vista
- How to protect the excel sheet of Microsoft office 2007 with a password?
- How can I change the font styles automatically if the conditions meet in Microsoft excel 2007?
- Can I upgrade Windows Excel 2007 formula tab in Windows 7 Home Premium?
- How can I make Â“AUTO FILTERÂ” system in Microsoft excel 2007 in windows 7 home premium?
- Unable to save an Excel File on Windows 7 Ultimate desktop.
- Excel sheet is not opening in LG GM750 Windows 6.5 Mobile
- How can I add commands or tools on toolbar of Microsoft excel 2007?
- Duplicate Excel Files creating automatically on Windows 7 desktop.
- MS Office 2007 returning error while creating office files on Windows XP.
To print a selected range of data,items in the MS Excel 2007 spreadsheet you just need to follox these simple steps:
# Select the range of data,items or a part of the sheet.
# Click on the MICROSOFT OFFICE BUTTON and click on print.
keyboard shortcut is"Ctrl+P"
If you wish to print the entire worksheet or worksheet,follow these steps:
#Select the worksheet or worksheets.
*How to select multiple worksheet?
~~Hold Ctrl and add the names of the worksheets one by one.
#Click on the microsoft button and click print.
If you wish to print a workbook,the workbook or collection of worksheets should be saved in a single folder,and follow these steps:
#Click on the folder.
#Click Microsoft button and them click print.
I hope you found the proper solution to your problem.
Whatever items will be written in Worksheet, that will be printed in A4 Size Paper.
So, if you want to print selected items just copy that items in a separate worksheet and then click on Print Preview, this will show you a dotted line inside which the items will be printed. If all items are inside line, then you can print those items.
hello friends follow this steps to set a print area in an excel 2007 worksheet.
1. with the spreadsheet open highlight the rows and/ or columns you want to print out.
2.next, click on the print layout tab on the ribbon. In the page setup section click print area and then set print area. This will show a perforated outline around the selected rows and columns.
3. Now just hit the quick print or go to the office button and print. now only print Area and then set print area. this is very simple and also, this can save printer ink and paper which is always good for green computing.
I hope this step is useful.
Friend, you can take the Print Out of the Selected Portion from Excel 2007 by following These Steps.
STEP 1: Select the rows or Columns which you want to print out.
STEP 2: Click on the "Print Layout" tab on the Ribbon.
STEP 3: Click "Print Area" in the Page Setup Section and then "Set Print Area".
STEP 4: This will show the border around the Selected Area.
STEP 5: Click Office Button and Click "Print" and Selected area will be in your Print Out.
You are using Microsoft Excel 2007.
You want to take printout selected page what ever you want. You can do it easily.
Just follow the instruction given below.
CLICK ON MICROSOFT RIBON.
GO TO PRINT.
CLICK ON SELECTED PAGE.
GIVE PAGE NUMBER OR PAGE NUMBER RANGE(4-5, THAT MEANS COMPUTER PRINT ONLY PAGE 4 AND PAGE 5.)
THEN CLICK ON PRINT BUTTON TO TAKE PRINT OUT.
PRINT DETAIL.jpgEXCELL.jpgPRINT EXCELL.jpg
go to excel.
choose what you want to printout.
then click ctrl+P.
It will open a box . There is many option it will provide you like print range, copies, etc.
also it will provide you "print preview" button so you can see what hardcopy look like .
choose you choice then click "Ok" .
It will solve your problem.
From whatever you have said, I can presume that you have a bigger table than you want to get a printout of. Now your problem is that the entire table is coming out as a printout. So you can do one alternative thing. This will be easy and this will take only a small amount of time of yours. You select those columns or the items which you want to print. If the columns are in a consecutive position then draw the mouse click to all the required columns. Or if you want to select those columns that are in a random position, then use Control Key + mouse click together. Now copy the entire thing. After this you check your clipboard if you have copied the correct portion and paste the respective portion in a new work sheet. Now you print this current worksheet. You will get the exact thing what you need.
Offcourse you can take out printout of selected items in excel 2007 sheet
To take out printout of selected items in excel 2007 sheet, you have to follow some steps.
- First Select the range of which you want the print out
- Go to Page Setup
- Click on Print Area
- Now Click on “ Set Print Area”
- It will create a border around the area to be printed
- Click on Office Button
- Click on Print
- You have successfully done!!
Select the items and copy to the next sheet
then take printout
Select current sheet while providing the options for printing.
1) Open your Excel worksheet.
2) Highlight the cells that you want to print - to do this click the first cell in the range and hold the click until you've highlighted all the cells that you want to print.
3) go to Page Layout -> Print Area -> Set Print Area.
4) If you click print now you will notice that while it's printed out the cells you've selected, it may run to more than one page wide or long.
5) Click Print Layout, here once you've set the print area you can change the orientation of the page (portrait or landscape), you can also set the margins of the page.
6) You will also notice a "Scale to Fit" section - if you change the width from Automatic to 1 page - your document will print out so that it is 1 page wide.