I have heard from my friends that they used to take screen shots on their windows notebooks. How can I take a screen shot on my Dell Inspiron laptop?
Related Windows Problems:
- Audio issues with my Windows powered Dell Inspiron laptop
- While using Dell Inspiron Laptop suddenly blue screen appear and it got Choked
- USB drive errors with Windows powered Dell Inspiron laptop
- Internet connection through router on Windows powered Dell Inspiron laptop
- Websites not opening with Internet Explorer on Windows powered Dell Inspiron laptop
- Dell Inspiron won't start after installing Windows 7.
- Windows update issues in Dell Inspiron laptop
- Is it possible to set My Pictures slide show as screen saver of windows 7 powered Dell Inspiron?
- What can be done to change the screen orientation by 90 degrees on Dell Inspiron windows laptop?
- Tips to enable overall safety of newly purchased Windows 7 powered Dell Inspiron
Hey,, there are many ways for this if you are using windows 7 then you can easily do this by snipping tool it is a software that can capture screen ans save it as a jpeg format... for windows xp and vista you need to use printscreen command for this just press printscreen button of your keyboard and then open paint.. after that press control+V to paste printscreen material you can also edit it in paint..
for using snipping tool just click start then type snipping tool and open the program...
there are various other third party applications also available in internet that are free of cost for this purpose..
Follow these steps to do so,
1:On keyboard you will find, Print ScreenSYSRQ button
2ress that button
3:Then your screen will be printed
4:Go to paint and then paste it
5:After that, save it as .png or .jpeg are your wish!
6:TO open, go to pictures and then double click on the picture take
That's it over!
1ress windows + print Screen Sysrq button on the keyboard
2:IT will be located in the pictures of my documents
That's it over!
Taking screenshot is easy and can be done with your system too.
Here is the simplest way,
First get to the "image/program" you are trying to take a screenshot and Press the "Prnt Scrn" button.
After pressing the button open "Paint".
Located under Programs > Accessories >.
Once Paint opens Press Ctrl + V to paste the copied shot. The screenshot will appear in Paint.
You can either edit the image or save it.
Take Screenshot windows
* First Open the windows whose screenshot you want to take
* Press Print Screen Button on your Keyboard
* Now Your screem image is bitmapped on Clipboard
* Now again click start
* Click All Programs
* Click Accessories
* Click on Paint
* Now Press Ctrl + v to paste the clipboard content . It will place Your Screen's picture here
* Now you can save this Picture
* First Open the windows whose screenshot you want to take
* Click on Start
* In Start Search box Typein :- Snipping Tool
* When Found select it and hit enter
* Now you can select the portion of screen you want to get as screen shot
* When you leave mouse selected portion of screen is taken as screenshot
* Now you save it by pressing Ctrl + s
First of all open the window whose screenshot you want to take....it will be stored as a .jpg file in your system now follow:
#1.Press fn+[prt sc] button (which you can find on "insert" button)
#2.Now open "PAINT" (press win logo button and write paint).
#3.now click on white secren in that paint window and then press ctrl+v to paste the screen shot.
#4.now press ctrl+s to save the document in desired destination of your system
Well, if you want to take screen shot on Windows powered by Dell Inspiron laptop hen you have to follow the following proceedure,
1. First take the "Image" or "background" you want.
2. Then press the "Print Screen "key on the keyboard".
3. Open MS Paint to do that you have to go to Start menu, Accessories and then Paint.
4. Now, Paste the screenshoot by pressing Ctrl+V key from your keyboard.
5. Your Task is done.
I do hope this information will be useful to you.
Hi, Dear friend
To take a Screen shot in windows .. ... follow these instructions
First of all go to desktop or open a file ... that is for which file you want to take screen shot
And now press PRINT SCREEN button from the keyboard
After that press windows key+R and type pbrush and click OK the OK button
Now press Ctrl+v combination from the keyboard ... after that you printed screen will be pasted on the Empty page
Now Edit the Image ... and finally go to File menu ...and click the SAVE button ....and choose the Format of image ...and save the IMAGE
Hello Friend ,
You want to know How to take a screen shot on windows powered Dell Inspiron laptop
You can see on keyboard Print screen .
By pressing this it copy your screen .
and you can save it as image , word doc or etc ..
I hope This info. will Helpful to you .
All the Best
My dear friend taking a screenshot on your Dell inspiron laptop is quite easy.It merely involves two or three steps.So if you wanna take a screenshot on your laptop then you should do the following things,,
1. First of all you should go to the screen whose you wanna take a screenshot.
2. Then you should press the button saying Print screen(prt sc) which will be on the right side of the keyboard.
3. Your screenshot is taken.
4. After that open the paint software of your laptop.
5. Right click there and click on the paste option.
Your screenshot will be printed there and you can save it.
first of all go to the start menu
then click on search field
then type snipping tools and hit the enter button
then click on new and select the type of screen short
then drag the area of which you want to take the screenshort
and its done then save it
We have a Key on Keyboard.. That is Print screen button..
Press that one and open paint..
Screen image is Pasted..
Next click on File..
Click Save as..
Now select format which format you want save..
I mean Jpeg, jpg like..
Finally click Save..
It will save as you want..
I have the solution for your problem just do as i say............................
1.Firstly go to the location which you want to take the screenshot.
2.Then you press the key 'Print Screen SysRq' in your keyboard.
3.And your system screen shot has been taken now.
4.Now you open the Start menu and then open Paint.
5.And then click on 'Paste' and it will be pasted now.
6.And now you can crop that image how you want.
Have a nice day.............
>>>Yes you can take the screen shot of the screen
>>>Follow the steps to take the screen shot
>>>Open the screen for which you want to take the screen shot
>>>Then press the button Prt Scrn (print screen)
>>>Now open the paint
>>>Then perform the operation Ctrl+V
>>>Now save it
>>>Your screen shot is ready
>>>If you are using windows 7 then you can use snipping tool
>>>Hope so this information helps you
>> You want to take screen shots in Windows Powered Dell Inspiron Laptop.
>> For that Please follow these steps:
>> Open any software or Location for that you want to take screen Shot.
>> Now Press Print Screen Button on the Keyboard.
>> Then Open Paint and Press Ctrl+V or Right click and Select Paste option.
>> Now save the Photo wherever you want to save.
I Hope you will understand.
All The Best
there are plenty of methods for this if you utilize windows 7 7 then you can simply do that simply by snipping device it is just a software package that could take tv screen ans save being the jpeg format... pertaining to windows 7 xp and also landscape you may use printscreen control in this only press printscreen button of the key pad and then open paint.. from then on press control+V in order to stick printscreen product also you can change this in paint.
for working with snipping device just click start then type snipping oral appliance wide open the program.
there are many additional third party programs in addition easily obtainable in internet which have been totally free of price tag in this purpose.