I am using Windows 8 in my System. I want to change the size of the font on my Taskbar. It looks small. I do not know how to change the size of the font. Please, anyone help me in giving the Solution.
Related Windows Problems:
- What has to be done for increasing the size of font displayed on Windows 7?
- Cannot increase the font size in the Message in HTC Imagio Windows 6.5 Mobile
- Cannot find start taskbar while browsing websites through PC running on Windows XP
- Changing the font size on Windows 8 PC
- How can the size of font in my Windows PC be changed after desktop error?
- From where to update BIOS? Should I have to download it from somewhere?
- Unable to customize the font size while sending Mail in windows vista
- Fix for the issues with Windows 8 taskbar?
- Fixng font size in windows 7
- Is it possible to resize the taskbar shown on windows computer?
STEP 1: Right - Click on the Desktop and choose “Personalize”.
STEP 2: Click on the “Display” on the Bottom Left.
STEP 3: You can see the Title Bar Text Size.
STEP 4: Click on the Dropdown Box and select the Font Size as you wish.
STEP 5: Click on the “Apply” Button.
STEP 6: If you want Bold, check the option “Bold”.
STEP 7: Your font on the Taskbar is changed to larger size.
Increasing the size of the font on the Taskbar in Windows 8Start your systemRight - Click on the Desktop Click “Personalize”.display.jpg sizing.jpg big.jpgClick on the “Display” on the Bottom Left.You can set the Title Bar Text Size.Click on the Dropdown Box and select the Font Size and you can also change itClick on the “Apply” Button.If you want Bold, check the option “Bold”.Your font on the Taskbar is changed to larger size.
How are you?
My friend,I'm sending you a video that will guide you in increasing the size of the font on the Taskbar in Windows 8.
The URL for the video is-
View this video and you'll surely be able to do it!
I'm sure about that!