I tried many times to invoke IE from Metro screen but it display always blank panel. All other browsers working good but having issue with internet explorer 10. How to resolve this matter as soon as possible.
Related Windows Problems:
- Internet Explorer not working on Windows 7 Home Edition
- Internet explorer gets blanks when I switch to windows explorer in windows 8 release preview
- Getting blank page while opening certain applications and web pages on Windows 7
- Getting blank screen after installing update for Windows 8
- All apps goes blank and crashed after applying update of Windows 8
- Windows 8 release preview is showing blank screen after login
- Changing screen saver to blank screen on Windows XP
- Internet explorer is unable to display the google or any other site in windows 8 system
- Problem with accessing Internet Explorer on Windows 8
- Blank screen appearing on LG Optimus 7
The windows 8 you are using is not the latest one, you have installed it when it was in the initial stage of developing i.e consumer preview or other.
At this time the windows was not fully prepared and there were many bugs in it, which were solved after and the new version of windows 8 is released.
So the problem you are facing is obvious.
To cure the problem you can follow the steps below:-
1) Either you can buy the new windows 8 and reinstall it over the old version of windows 8
2) You can download the new drivers and updates for windows 8 and install them on your computer, which may fix the bug.
But if the driver installation doesn't work then it worth re installation.
There is other browsing softwares also available on the internet, like :-Firefox, Chrome etc. so you may download it and use for the internet access.
If you keeps getting blank screen after tapping on IE 10 icon then you should reset internet explorer settings and then check the issue. Follow the procedure:
-> First of all open Internet Explorer and click on Tools
-> Navigate to Internet Options
-> Click on Advance tab and then Reset
-> You will see an option Delete personal settings with check box, check it
-> Reset settings and close
After completing the above process close internet Explorer and again re open it. Check the issue, it would be resolved now.
Hi dear friend..............to solve his issue..simply follow the guide lines
first of all press windows key+r and type inetcpl.cpl
And then press ENTER key from the keyboard
And now choose the ADVANCED tab that is
Windows-8-Internet-Explorer-IE-10-Enable-64-bit.jpg after that click the RESET button
which is located at the bottom of the window............and then click on APPLY button
in the next window choose the personal settings....depending on your choice ......and click again on RESET
after that click OK button..................ALL THE BEST.!!!!!!!!!!