I have recently purchased Windows 7 and installed into my PC. On doing so, the hard drive get crashed. After making the hard drive replacement, I keep getting the message “Windows 7 is not genuine”. How can I fix up this issue?
Related Windows Problems:
- Frequent notifications that Windows is not genuine .How to fix this?
- Lossed calculator in windows 7 after replacing a hard drive
- Verification error keep coming on PC though it is a genuine Windows XP copy
- Is there any possible way to get the duplicate copy of my Windows 7 Home premium which I bought it from Microsoft?
- Fix for the message "This Copy of Windows is not genuine" on Windows 7?
- How to fix "Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of windows is not genuine" error?
- Windows XP shows out-of-focus images after moving pictures back to Â‘CÂ’ drive
- Unable to copy a file from Windows 7 to XP through virtualbox
- How to copy audio files from windows media player installed in windows 8 release preview?
- External hard drive suddenly stopped showing under My Computer disk drives on my Windows 7
First of all, download the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool into your PC. Then, you need to start running the tool through it. Once you open and run the tool, you have to click on the ‘Continue’ button. After that, again click on the ‘Paste’ button for pasting the report into your post. Include a brief question along with that post. If you don’t like to put the question, then enter the background information. Finally, check whether your PC shows the same error.
Firstly Go To "Properties Of My Computer" Than Click On The "Change The Product Key" And Change The Key Which You Have Got.
After That Restart Your PC And Message Is Again Shown Than Go To Microsoft Site And Write The Question And Feedback.
So your windows is not geniune according to that hard disk?
Microsoft has some diagnostic tool to check the issues, if you can try then its better,
else report to the microsoft about the issue, about your geniune windows 7 registration number and also the details of the hard disk if available.
Hope this will be best for you.
When you change your Hard disk,all the registry settings and genuine info gets erased.
If you have got a copy of genuine windows,and you have the liscence/registry keys correct,then enter those keys in control panel.
you would surely never get such message.(only if the windows is original)
This is a sad scenerio for you even after buying genuine software you are in deep trouble.
Contact Microsoft and inform them in details about the whole experience via e-mail,
Microsoft offers a tool to diagnose the genuinity of the Operating System,named Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool, download it from their site and check the validity of your Windows. Keep the purchase bill, and certificate of authentication with you, for further processing.